User Reviews for Amethia Lo

Learn more about Amethia Lo.

Birth Control 3 reviews 283 medications

6.3
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 162 medications

Summary of Amethia Lo reviews 4 reviews 4.2

Reviews for Amethia Lo

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I have always suffered from having heavy periods, I have tried nuvaring a nothing happened I tried an iud and it slipped out during the first month. I went back to my dr, and she suggested seasonique but a generic brand.. I did and it worked for one month. Then I started to bleed heavier than I have ever bled before. I can't go out of the house for long periods of time because my flow is so heavy now I leak through a super tampon and an overnight pad I have been this way for 15 days and my dr. Said I just have to wait it out. Iam not going to do that I stopped taking the pills and iam hoping this flow will slow down and stop sometime soon. I do not recommend this pill at all."

jayb7903125 September 25, 2016

For Birth Control "I actually really LOVE this BC. I did gain maybe 10 or 15 pounds, but even tho I exercise more I thought maybe it could be attributed to age (I'm in my mid 20s). I switched to this one and have been on it for over a year because my previous (Sprintec) was giving me horrible migraines. I pretty much don't have a period at all, and when I do it's almost nothing!! I don't have migraines EVER, sometimes some headaches once in a while. Also the previous BC was making me feel like I was going crazy with mood swings and dizziness. Haven't had that problem with Amethia Lo, I almost felt like I was on happy pills when I switched, I didn't realize the previous one was messing with my head so much."

Amanda*:) June 23, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been on this birth control for almost three months. Overall I really like it; it makes me feel the most normal. During the first two months, I got the absolute worst night sweats I've ever had in my life. I do not sweat often at all, but I was waking up dripping in sweat. I also have been getting painful stomach cramps every morning, but they don't last more that a few minutes. Overall, this is the least problematic pill I've taken."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2015

For Birth Control "I could only stick with this for like two weeks, although I didn't spot or when I was on it I've been bleeding for 6 days since stopping it, never bled that long in my life. Within the first four days I gained 3.5 lbs and my boobs shrank a cup size (?????) despite doing insanity workouts every day. I started to get red bumps like hives on my stomach and then when 4 cyst like pimples started on my face simultaneously, I knew this was not going to work for me. Evidently, this is a very androgenic progestin pill. Yes, im taking this to prevent pregnancy but not willing to turn into a man to do so."

Sortatall (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2015