User Reviews for Kelnor 1/50

Kelnor 1/50 has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Birth Control
10.0
Summary of Kelnor 1/50 reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Alexa · Taken for 2 to 5 years · April 20, 2021

For Birth Control: “I was on Kelnor 1/50 for several years. At first it was the only birth control that kept my skin clear 100% of the time and I loved it. After awhile I just got sick of being on birth control in general and thought going off might improve my mental health. After 6 months off it I never got my period back and have an ovarian cyst, I gained weight and I have so much acne. I’m definitely going back to birth control but this time I’m getting on the patch so I don’t have to take a pill every day. If the patch doesn’t work for me I will be going back on my beloved Kelnor 50. Honestly I didn’t have too many symptoms on it and it worked well for years.”