User Reviews for Estradot 50

Postmenopausal Symptoms 3 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Estradot 50 reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Estradot 50

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Absolutely a life saver! No more screaming at hubby for no reason, no more night sweats, no more anxiety! Wish I was on it years ago! I can sleep! Try it seriously it works wonders."

50 year old October 28, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have tried all the sequi and Conti HRT tablets and the best was Femoston Conti which I was on for a year before it started giving me bad side effects such as painful breasts and mood swings. Now on Estradot 50 patch with Utrogestan capsules 200 per day for 2 weeks of cycle. Feel fantastic and know I will be on these for a long time. I am 54."

Noopthecat August 16, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I started this medication and within 2 weeks my life changed, just feel so good, feel like 13 again, no hot flashes, my appetite returned back, my hair texture feels good, it's all good, heaven sent, amazing, highly recommend, just worried about long term use."

popatya (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2013

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate