User Reviews for Ertugliflozin

Also known as: Steglatro

Diabetes, Type 2

Mike · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2018

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “This has been awesome my sugars have been the best they have ever been. Mornings used to be 200s NOW avg 150-170, after work used to be 200+, NOW 150-170, before dinner used to be 150, NOW low 100s. I do use with 35 units of Lantus at bedtime and have ended using mealtime insulin regularly ( only use when I spike over 200 ) and even then the amount is drastically lower as 5 units lowers 50-75 on meter. Not experiencing any side effect issues. Taking 5mg dose.”

Audreyrina · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 22, 2019

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I have been taking Steglatro for over a month now and wow my numbers have gone down from the highest 351 to high 254 in to 150-166 range fasting. With diet change . This medicine has really helped me meet my goal numbers”

Amy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 5, 2020

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “While taking this medication Steglatro my BG numbers were great. I am a type 1 diabetic and was using this medication to improve my A1c. I took this medication for about 4 months with a reoccurring yeast Infection about every 3 weeks. I decided to discontinue this medication although my numbers were great I couldn't live with the terrible yeast Infections.”

Carolyn · Taken for less than 1 month February 18, 2020

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I use Steglatro 5mg to help reduce the amount of insulin I need to take. I have T1DM. It works very well at reducing my numbers! I am disappointed to say that I may have to go off of it because I get daily headaches. I just started this medication 2 weeks ago, and woke up the first night with a headache. I am going to give it more time, and hopefully the headaches go away so I can stay on this medication!!”

Queenie · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 6, 2021

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I was recommended by my doctor to use Steglaro. After taking the medication Steglatro for a few weeks, I have noticed my blood glucose level has been lowered. It is so amazing. I have also noticed I have lost some weight during the first few weeks and it totally great as I have a high BMI. However, after using it for a month, I experience itching in the vulva which was very uncomfortable. Hence, I would advise female diabetic patients to use at their own risk."”

Anonymous June 27, 2020

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I got diabetic ketoacidosis acidosis from Steglatro and ended up in the ICU”

marcel October 2, 2019

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I have a headache all the time and dizzy”

Alex the Great · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Works very well ☺️.”

Poed December 14, 2021

Steglatro (ertugliflozin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “You could have every side effect listed. It will not do much to lower your A1C but you will have sever dehydration. Elevated heart rate and penalties yeast infection. Plus the cost is ridiculous”