User Reviews for Synjardy

Learn more about Synjardy.

Diabetes, Type 2 2 reviews 138 medications

Summary of Synjardy reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Synjardy

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Update to my other review. The Dr's office was able to get things straightened out and I was able to get Synjardy for free with the discount card after all. I have been on it for about 9 months now. I have lost around 30lbs, my A1C went from 11.5 at diagnosis to 6.2 at my last Dr's visit and could probably be better if I didn't forget my afternoon dosage all the time. Average fasting BS went from 280's to 110's. I wish I could stay on this forever as it has worked great for me, but I'm sure the discount card program will end at some point. Have noticed increased urination, but nothing too terrible. My dosage is the 5mg-500mg pill twice a day."

Carl19464 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 4, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I received a sample of Synjardy and have only been taking it for 4 days. I started off taking 850mg of Metformin twice a day and 5mg of Glipizide twice a day. I had good numbers on this, but the Glipizide was causing too many hypo episodes, so my Dr gave me a sample of Synjardy. The Synjardy has made my numbers more consistently 80-105 and I no longer have any hypo events. I have also lost 4 pounds in 4 days. The only negative I have noticed is having to drink and pee more. It has made me more prone to waking up a little earlier to hit the bathroom, but it hasn't been that bad. They have a savings card, but my insurance will not cover it at all, so I can't use the card and without that it is $431 a month, which I can not afford."

Carl19464 February 29, 2016