User Reviews for Synjardy

Diabetes, Type 2
8.8

Summary of Synjardy reviews 8.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Synjardy

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Since I have been taking Synjardy for the passed six days I have been throwing up with uncontrollable bowels. I have never experienced this kind of side effect from not even plain ole metformin. I thought I was literally dying from all the throwing up. I will never take this medication again ever."

Spanky November 29, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "There are new research stating that this drug might cause pancreatitis Or even cancer of the pancreas ! Can any one comments on this post please !"

Imad November 18, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I love this drug! I have lost 17 pounds in 11 weeks and I feel great. No low blood sugar episodes anymore and no stomach issues like when just taking Metformin. I do have to pee a lot more due to increased thirst but it’s manageable. I am using samples because my insurance won’t cover any diabetes care ( short term plan with denied pre-existing condition coverage) so I’m worried what I will do when my dr can no longer give me samples. Starting AC1 before Synjardy on Met/glyburide was 8.8. Now I’m below 6 and it’s only been 3 months. Waking numbers used to be 160-190, now they are average 118-120. No side effects for me. Weight loss for me comes from feeling like I have eaten a ton of food when I really haven’t. I push my plate away earlier too. I m very active though and do intense cardio/training classes so maybe the combination of feeling better and medicine has kicked my metabolism into full speed. Lol."

Lbs3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 15, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Ive been on it for a week now, since switching from metformin I've noticed no more aches and pains and have been able to workout since the 2nd day of changed! love this Synjardy so far using samples so have no idea on price and insurance but ill deal w that when it comes to it."

Ruben J (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Update to my other review. The Dr's office was able to get things straightened out and I was able to get Synjardy for free with the discount card after all. I have been on it for about 9 months now. I have lost around 30lbs, my A1C went from 11.5 at diagnosis to 6.2 at my last Dr's visit and could probably be better if I didn't forget my afternoon dosage all the time. Average fasting BS went from 280's to 110's. I wish I could stay on this forever as it has worked great for me, but I'm sure the discount card program will end at some point. Have noticed increased urination, but nothing too terrible. My dosage is the 5mg-500mg pill twice a day."

Carl19464 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 4, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I received a sample of Synjardy and have only been taking it for 4 days. I started off taking 850mg of Metformin twice a day and 5mg of Glipizide twice a day. I had good numbers on this, but the Glipizide was causing too many hypo episodes, so my Dr gave me a sample of Synjardy. The Synjardy has made my numbers more consistently 80-105 and I no longer have any hypo events. I have also lost 4 pounds in 4 days. The only negative I have noticed is having to drink and pee more. It has made me more prone to waking up a little earlier to hit the bathroom, but it hasn't been that bad. They have a savings card, but my insurance will not cover it at all, so I can't use the card and without that it is $431 a month, which I can not afford."

Carl19464 February 29, 2016