User Reviews for Dorzolamide / timolol

Glaucoma, Open Angle
5.4

Summary of Dorzolamide/timolol reviews 5.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Dorzolamide/timolol

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Difficult to "stomach " the taste in my nose and mouth after taking the drops. I've been on A LOT of drops (at least 7) and these are the worst experience. It's only been 4 uses and I dread it every time. They burn slightly also but not as bad as Vizalta. Been using drops and had 4 laser surgeries over a 9 year period. Insurance won't cover Lumigan anymore which was working fine. Insurance won't cover name brand Alphagan either so this horribly vile drop was my new prescription to use with the generic Alphagan. 50 year old female"

Raina (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been suffering from bouts of larangytis had bouts this year, had many tests done nothing comes back when I see dr next will mention eye drops as I feel this may b whats causing whatever is wrong worth asking as all tests done show nothing."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 26, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "This was the worst drop I tried and I've tried a lot. My doctor didn't ask me if I had any heart problems and I do. it was just a bad situation all around."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I was allergic to Dorzolamide which made my eye's itch and redden all around the eyelids, Dr. changed me to Cosopt that has no additives and the itching and redness left! I use them daily with no problem for Glaucoma :-)"

JeannieE July 22, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I experienced an allergic reaction to Cosopt with a fever and a rash. I have had glaucoma for 15 years."

bea000 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2015

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Do not like the side effects - red eye and eye lids, sulfate taste."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 24, 2015

Cosopt PF (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "STINGS my eye. I am a 73 years old male. I have glaucoma and corneal implants. I also take Alphagan. They seem to work equally well. "

1srugs February 12, 2015