User Reviews for Dorzolamide / timolol

Also known as: Cosopt, Cosopt PF

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Dorzolamide/timolol.

Glaucoma, Open Angle

Summary of Dorzolamide/timolol reviews 6.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Dorzolamide/timolol

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been suffering from bouts of larangytis had bouts this year, had many tests done nothing comes back when I see dr next will mention eye drops as I feel this may b whats causing whatever is wrong worth asking as all tests done show nothing."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 26, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "This was the worst drop I tried and I've tried a lot. My doctor didn't ask me if I had any heart problems and I do. it was just a bad situation all around."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I was allergic to Dorzolamide which made my eye's itch and redden all around the eyelids, Dr. changed me to Cosopt that has no additives and the itching and redness left! I use them daily with no problem for Glaucoma :-)"

JeannieE July 22, 2017

Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I experienced an allergic reaction to Cosopt with a fever and a rash. I have had glaucoma for 15 years."

bea000 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2015

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "Do not like the side effects - red eye and eye lids, sulfate taste."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 24, 2015

Cosopt PF (dorzolamide / timolol) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "STINGS my eye. I am a 73 years old male. I have glaucoma and corneal implants. I also take Alphagan. They seem to work equally well. "

1srugs February 12, 2015