User Reviews for Dornase alfa

Also known as: Pulmozyme

Cystic Fibrosis 10.0

cffighter19 · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 20, 2012

Pulmozyme (dornase alfa) for Cystic Fibrosis: “My outcome/experience with Pulmozyme was good. It definitely helped break down the secretion in my lungs. I felt better and was able to breath somewhat better after using this medication. After I received my double- lung transplant in Feb '11 they still continued me on this medicine until all the secretions in my newly used lungs were all completely gone.”