User Reviews for Vitamin e

Also known as: Alpha E, Aquavite-E, Aquasol E, E-400 Clear, Aqua Gem-E, E-600, E-Gems, E Pherol, Amino-Opti-E, Centrum Singles-Vitamin E Aqua-E E-Max-1000 …show all brand names

Vitamin e has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Dietary Supplementation
Anemia, Sickle Cell
Nocturnal Leg Cramps
Tardive Dyskinesia
Summary of Vitamin e reviews 6.2 6 reviews

BertBB · November 1, 2013

Aquavite-E (vitamin e) for Tardive Dyskinesia: “T.D. reared it's ugly head on approx. 7 weeks ago...at one time, in addition to antidepressants, I was taking either Reglan or Metoclopine...over the years I had some tell-tail signs that were either dismissed or thought to be something else...I have a particular difficult and severe case of T.D. and it effected me and the people around me so much that the personal devastation is incomprehensible...given the rarity of this disease, I find and have resigned myself treatment can be difficult and realistically I most likely will never regain my life as it was...additionally, when I first show the symptoms, I ended up in the back of an ambulance with was thought to be stroke...the symptoms I had at the time mimicked a stroke...”

Eli · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 18, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I was diagnosed with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) about a year ago, following an ultrasound, which was ordered due to consistently high liver enzymes. I started taking 180mg of dl-alpha Vitamin E (equal to 400 IU) every night and my labs as of today are completely back to normal. The only significant lifestyle change was reducing sugar intake, so I am fairly certain that the Vitamin E has had a major role in my recovery. If you have been diagnosed with NAFLD, I highly suggest talking to your doctor about taking a Vitamin E supplement.”

Pauly gr · July 30, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: “I used to get about 3 to 5 cold sores a yr,.I bought Valtrex by the bucketload to keep the damned things under control,.I also would have to purchase Abreva and all sort of other lipp medications to help with healing,.costing me $ 1000 a yr for 5 yrs About a yr and a half ago (just on a whim) I took some Vitamin E I had stored under my cabinet for years, because I had heard it was good for the skin and hair,.I was not even thinking about taking it for cold sores and such,.Well after about a week I noticed I wasn't getting the tingling or the feelings associated with the beginnings of a cold sore,. To be short,.I now take 2 capsules of Vitamin E 400 to 500 mgs a day and I haven't had a cold sore in a yr and a half,.It TRULY is a wonder drug”

Kit · Taken for 10 years or more · July 11, 2019

“I have had breast pain since my late teens. My doctor told me to try taking vitamin E for it somewhere around 30 years ago and it works! I take one each morning. If I stop taking them the pain comes back!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · July 1, 2017

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps: “it worked”

Dr. Ray · May 10, 2010

Aquavite-E (vitamin e) for Anemia, Sickle Cell: “The perfect vitamin for several types of medical subjects”

Lady two · February 7, 2011

For Dietary Supplementation: “I am highly allergic to Vitamin E. I had a full body rash and had many problems due to using Vitamin E. It took 2 weeks to get over the rash. The doctor said do not use it ever again.”