User Reviews for Zenpep

Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction

1 review 64 medications
Summary of Zenpep reviews 9.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Zenpep

For Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction "I was diagnosed 2 years ago with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I have had chemo and radiation and I am doing very well. When first diagnosed I was on Creon I had no side effects but wanted something a little less expensive, so my Oncologist suggested I try Zenpep. It works great, as long as I don't forget and skip a dose, when I skip a dose all my symptoms come roaring back, gas, pain, cramps and loose bowls."

Sue English (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 22, 2017

For Chronic Pancreatitis "This medication works well for me and I had no side effects. The monthly cost is so expensive!! $1875.72 monthly without insurance! With little to no help from the pharmaceutical company. When my insurance will pay for it it's $240. Monthly"

Anonymous January 6, 2017

For Chronic Pancreatitis "Zenpep works great for me, however the cost of the pills are ridiculous! "

Anonymous April 3, 2012