User Reviews for Pancreatin

Also known as: Digipepsin, Pan-2400, Donnazyme, Pancreatin 4X, Hi-Vegi-Lip

Pancreatin has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Pancreatin reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Chronic Pancreatitis 9.0
Summary of Pancreatin reviews 9.0 1 reviews

1ChronicBec! October 16, 2014

Hi-Vegi-Lip (pancreatin) for Chronic Pancreatitis: “I was prescribed Creon after my 4th bout of pancreatitis. It is crazy expensive! I sought out a G.I. doc for alternatives that I could afford and also called Caremark for information. Neither had any substitutes that weren't just as expensive. I quit alcohol 8 years ago. I have severe chronic pain after 7 lumbar surgeries. I am being treated with Fentanyl & Norco (and/or Dilaudid). I attribute my pancreatitis in large part to pain medications. I researched supplements and found Hi-Vegi-Lip. It helps pancreatic pain within 2-3 days, although I continue it for 2 to 4 weeks to help rest my pancreas. It is an amazing product with my only side effect being constipation, so I take OTC Colace. I only take Hi-Vegi-Lip as stated above, not continually.”