User Reviews for Zetran

The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.

Anxiety

1 review 53 medications

Reviews for Zetran

CAPERGUY February 22, 2016

For Anxiety "I suffered from severe anxiety and anxiety attacks for over 20 years. the psychiatrists I was seeing had me on different anti anxiety drugs but nothing worked. The attacks got so severe and so often that I had to sign myself into a mental hospital. the house doctor in the hospital gave me 2 blue valium and he told me to place them under my tongue. wow I couldn't believe it. After about 10 minutes I finally calmed down. the anxiety totally drained from my body. As time went by I would feel another anxiety attack come on. I would take my valium and the attacks would go away. That happened about 30 years ago and I no longer suffer from anxiety attacks. Also I do not abuse the valium I don't take them anymore."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)