User Reviews for Juleber

Birth Control
5.8

Summary of Juleber reviews 5.8 5 reviews

Reviews for Juleber

For Birth Control "Today is Aug 23-2018. I took my first pill at 12:50pm. So far so good. No spotting or dizziness or headaches. I will update later on."

bri (taken for less than 1 month) August 24, 2018

For Birth Control "I went on Juleber to help regulate my period and acne. Ever since I got to college, I started breaking out and my self esteem was super low. My doctor recommended birth control to help my period and my skin. While it regulated my period, for the first time ever I started getting cramps to the point where I couldn’t even get up to go to class. I started experiencing all the potential side effects: nausea, lack of appetite, lack of energy, soreness, dark urine, yellowing of my eyes and skin, et cetera. I could only stay on it for two months because it got so bad. My skin started breaking out like never before. Huge, red, painful cystic acne. My self esteem is so low. I started to feel depressed (a common side effect of birth control) and I was so unhappy with the way I looked. I now have to go on accutane in hopes of repairing the damage this drug has done to me. My skin will never be the same and I will have this horrible scarring on my face for the rest of my life."

Claire February 27, 2018

For Birth Control "I was switched from Nikki to this birth control because my insurance didn't cover Nikki. I mainly got on BCP to control hormonal acne. I'm 30 and was still getting back breakouts consistent with my menstrual cycle. Juleber has made my skin clear! I've been on it for only 2 months. My skin is a lot drier now (normally oily). I barely have acne now! I did not experience weight gain or any other side effects."

karennerak (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 26, 2018

For Birth Control "I'm 22 and weigh 110 lbs. my dosage for juleber was 0.15. I didn't ever get pregnant on juleber or get acne or weight gain. The only negative thing that happened was I was extremely moody. The week before my period I was extremely emotional and during my period I was also really emotional. Other than that it was a good bc"

Jay jayakshsjs September 12, 2017

For Birth Control "I took this pill for 4 months thinking my body will get use to it but it only got worse. I have been taking different birth control pills for about 6 years now and never have I ever had the symptoms that I had on this pill. My periods were heavy and lasted 7 plus days. I had intense cramps to the point that I couldn't move and had to practice breathing exercises. I had blood clots that were the size of quarters or bigger. It may have just been my body but I will not go back to this pill."

No thanks (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2017

More about Juleber (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands: Apri, Enskyce, Mircette, Viorele, ... +16 more