User Reviews for Juleber

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Juleber.

Birth Control

Summary of Juleber reviews 6.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Juleber

For Birth Control "I'm 22 and weigh 110 lbs. my dosage for juleber was 0.15. I didn't ever get pregnant on juleber or get acne or weight gain. The only negative thing that happened was I was extremely moody. The week before my period I was extremely emotional and during my period I was also really emotional. Other than that it was a good bc"

Jay jayakshsjs September 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I took this pill for 4 months thinking my body will get use to it but it only got worse. I have been taking different birth control pills for about 6 years now and never have I ever had the symptoms that I had on this pill. My periods were heavy and lasted 7 plus days. I had intense cramps to the point that I couldn't move and had to practice breathing exercises. I had blood clots that were the size of quarters or bigger. It may have just been my body but I will not go back to this pill."

No thanks (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Juleber (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands: Apri, Azurette, Reclipsen, Viorele, ... +16 more