User Reviews for Cyred EQ to treat Birth Control

Cyred EQ has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Birth Control. 40% of those users who reviewed Cyred EQ reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect.

Cyred EQ Rating Summary

5.2/10 average rating

Compare all 267 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

C · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 11, 2021

“This birth control did amplify my anxiety and it made me undergo a depressive episode for the first 4 months. Got some acne here and there but nothing too severe. Now I'm 7 months in and thankfully, I noticed an improvement (I also had a good support system so that helped quite a bit). Acne was gone too. I've always had light periods so there was no change in my period, although I did feel more cramping before my period would start. Overall, I'm able to tolerate this birth control, but it is different for everyone.”

Alyssa · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 1, 2020

“I've been taking this birth control for over a year now. I still experience breast tenderness but it's nothing out of the blue for me as I experienced this before without birth control, as well as during and after my pregnancy. I did have mood swings for the first few months after taking it but that could also be due to post partum. I told my provider that I've always had irregular periods (ever since I first got my period, some times weeks at a time), acne since I reached my 20s (in my 30s now), and horrible/debilitating cramps. This has made my period so much shorter and without a lot of my previous painful symptoms, as well as helped even out my acne break outs (they're manageable now). Also want to note that I've had depression and anxiety prior to starting this birth control and I haven't felt any worse than usual.”

C · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 19, 2020

“have taken cyred in the past with no major issues. Now 6 months in with cyred eq, I have developed severe anxiety induced panic attacks. It took a few weeks of trying to figure out why I was getting such irrational anxiety and fears when I have NO prior history whatsoever. It's this pill. I am stopping this pill immediately”

anon · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 15, 2020

“i was on Cyred EQ for about six months. I took it at night, and after taking it I was extremely tired. I can’t imagine what would happen if I had taken it during the day. My acne cleared up a little bit, but not all the way; still a few pimples here and there. I was also more irritable, lashing out at family and crying about anything that stressed me out. I had major anxiety while taking this. I was also sort of dry down there and lost my libido.”

B · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 18, 2019

“I first thought this pill was amazing. It stopped my cramps and cleared my face. But 4 months on the pill I switch from Cyred to Cyred EQ. I immediately could feel the difference in my body. I became very sad and emotionally unstable about anything. I also became sad and depressed. I decided to get off the pill.”

More about Cyred EQ (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands