User Reviews for Aerius

Allergic Rhinitis 2 reviews 876 medications

7.5
Summary of Aerius reviews 2 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Aerius

For Allergic Rhinitis "I like the medication, it does what it is supposed to do and is quick. However, it does not last 24 hours. I can only get 10 - 12 hours maximum. three others in my household are using it and they get the same results. So in the evening when the allergies come back full blown you have already taken the prescribed meds for 24 hours ... what do you do?"

Grizwald September 14, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I developed strong allergies several years ago after moving out of a house where a dog was staying. I put up with said allergies for 4 years, I'm not an advocate of western medicine practices, but after all that time suffering I decided to bite the bullet and take an anti-histamine. Aerius has worked incredibly well for me. While dog dander and dust still tickle my nose and make me sneeze every once in a long while no allergic reaction takes place. This means that I might sneeze once but I rarely get stuffed up and never does my nose run for days on end. However, it's expensive and I will be switching to a similar medicine."

JohnyD October 15, 2009