User Reviews for Desipramine (Page 2)

Also known as: Norpramin

Depression 9.0
Vulvodynia 8.5
Irritable Bowel Syndrome 8.1
ADHD 6.0
Summary of Desipramine reviews 8.5 28 reviews

Reviews for Desipramine

Anonymous September 11, 2011

For Depression: “I had taken many SSRI antidepressants and none helped my depression. I finally insisted that I try something different. Desipramine works on norepinephrine and that made a big difference. My apathy was gone, no severe anxiety like I'd had from Prozac and Paxil. I knew it was working when I started cleaning my house even though my mood had not improved yet. SSRIs may be newer but not better.”

Anonymous May 11, 2011

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “I've been on and off of medication for years for IBS and this has kept me from having a major attack in over a year now!”

Anonymous February 17, 2010

For Vulvodynia: “My wife was suffering with vulvadynia for almost two years because we had difficulty finding a doctor who actually understood this condition. When we finaly did, my wife was given prescriptions for desipramine and clonazepam. Within a short span of time she experienced a significant improvement. While she still experiences some "flares", the pain is never severe. She has since located a physical therapist that specializes in pelvic floor disorders and expects that adding this treatment will take her even further along the road to recovery.”

70camino July 13, 2008

For Depression: “I found it to be the best medicine for me. I was put on several newer antidepressants and I hated side effects especially weight loss. I am a very physical person who struggles to keep weight on and this helps me in this situation also.”