User Reviews for Cyclophosphamide to treat Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia

Olaf III March 31, 2017

“My hemoglobin is going back up. No transfusions needed. Some small sores in mouth upon waking up in am. Some lower back pain in am. Which goes away with activity. Need to drink lots ow fluids. Overall, this drug is really helping as I am felling much better and have returned to a very active life style.”

jj mn ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months June 18, 2014

Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide): “Full blown blast crisis. Had extreme joint and bone pain felt like sunburn while having your skin smacked and twisted. Went to ER got diagnosed with leukemia got bone marrow test to confirm. Needed afforesis immediately took four days. Then needed transfusions then chemo which included cytoxin. Great medicine got my counts down quick so remission came quick. But because I was ph also it took other expensive and research study trials to help me. But once I was in remission they used high doses of Cytoxin with radiation and others to get me into complete remission. Then stem transplant.”

Learn more about Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia