User Reviews for Premarin

Learn more about Premarin.

Reviews for Premarin to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

"Was put on 1.25 mg for the constant bleeding my Nexplanon implant caused me. It didn't work & made me so sick! I am a 23 yo mother of 2. Prior to Nexplanon & Premarin, I had never used any kind of hormonal medicine. I had terrible pain in the left side of my calf, the whole left side of my body was numb, chest pain, rapid heart beat & pal palpations, shortness of breath, dizziness, unbalanced, nausea, I felt like I was dying!"

PremarinNightmare July 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've been taking this for the past 15 years and haven't had any problems. I have an annual check up and so far, there hasn't been any concerns. I did have a urinalysis done for a quarterly blood pressure check up and there was a detection of blood in my urine. Not sure if it's as a result of taking the Premarin but, I made an appointment to go back to the doctor to follow up in 3 months."

notflashinghot February 9, 2015