User Reviews for Collagenase

1 review 17 medications
Dermal UlcerNot rated - Be the first1 review 0 medications
Summary of Collagenase reviews 4.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Collagenase

Collagenase Santyl (collagenase) for : "My MD ordered this for a severe bite, probably spider. We were picking it up at Wal-Mart and the price for a small tube was $700.00 for a lotion. WHAT!! I could afford it if I were Donald Trump, a politician, or independently wealthy. I am just a disabled US veteran and on SSI due to a traumatic car accident. As a chronic pain patient, I am also under the NEW Opioid Plan to stop legal Opioid prescriptions."

Tonyer62 (taken for less than 1 month) May 8, 2018

For Dermal Ulcer: "I'm a diabetic and the wound was on the ball of my foot, large amount of pus formed quickly, I went to ER quickly and prevented any infection to the bones. Santyl was started in hospital as the best tx to help debride the Wound. I also had IV antibiotics and treatment continued at home. I had to plea with my insurance To get Santyl at home. I do not believed there are any comparable products. Please see if your company can produce or subsidise any cheaper or affordable product with same results, thank you"

JIM B. ( headhunter) November 22, 2015

Collagenase Santyl (collagenase) for Keratosis: "Works well. Popular brand."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2012