User Reviews for Solaraze

Learn more about Solaraze.

Keratosis 3 reviews 16 medications

Summary of Solaraze reviews 3 reviews 3.0

Reviews for Solaraze

For Keratosis "I had been to the dermatologist for treatment to my lower lip diagnosed as Actinic Keratosis. Initially, he sprayed it with Liquid nitrogen and prescribed Solaraze gel. I used this gel for about 2 months twice daily on the lip. I must mention that there absolutely no effect of this medication on my lip. A total waste of money if you don't have insurance as it can be quite expensive without it. Then I was prescribed all sort of other creams which was nothing but a waste of money on moisturizers. Don't feel bad to question the dermatologist as to what the cream does and whether it will cure you. The most essential treatment for single or isolated AKs is cryotherapy - liquid nitrogen spray."

Cecil1777 November 2, 2016

For Keratosis "I was experiencing pain in my stomach and upper abdomen after about a month of using Solaraze twice per day (was prescribed for three months). Had to have an upper endoscopy to find the cause of my symptoms. I had burns to my lower esphagus and mild stomach bleeding. My doctor told me that a side effect of this medication (ointment applied to the skin on my face) can destroy the mucus lining in the stomach. Use with extreme caution!"

DDinVA May 9, 2014

For Keratosis "Lesion on elbow, area of rough scaly skin, itchy. Doctor didn't know what it was, but had lesion surgically removed. It returned even bigger, about 20mm diameter. Saw specialist who did biopsy. Non malignant. Treated with Solaraze. Lesion changed to open sore. Stopped treatment until sore healed. Used Paw paw ointment to soften it. That worked. Resumed Solaraze. Other smaller lesions have appeared close by. Will see specialist soon for assessment."

johnbclay April 23, 2012