User Reviews for Clavulanate/ticarcillin

Clavulanate/ticarcillin has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Clavulanate/ticarcillin reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Bacterial Infection
10.0
Summary of Clavulanate/ticarcillin reviews 10.0 1 reviews

MS March 6, 2021

For Bacterial Infection: “After a near fatal motorcycle accident which seriously damaged my right knee, I had a metal halo around my knee with several pins. A couple weeks later I developed a quite serious and extremely painful infection in the knee. My doc determined the cause came from the metal pins, which he called a "pin site infection". The halo and pins were removed immediately and I was started on a 24/7, 6 week continuous injection of Timentin. At the time, and for about a year prior to this, I had developed severe psoriasis on the right side of my scalp. In short, the medication got rid of the infection and completely and to this day healed the psoriasis.”