User Reviews for Piperacillin / tazobactam systemic

Kidney Infections

Bone infectionNot rated - Be the first1 review 65 medications
Summary of Piperacillin/tazobactam reviews 7.5 5 reviews

Reviews for Piperacillin/tazobactam

For Pneumonia: "I was on this med for four weeks four months ago. After about 3 weeks I felt good. Now back on it for 14 days ,because of a relapse of my infection"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2016

For Bone infection: "After five weeks of taking medicine intravenously I have lost my ability to taste anything. At first everything tasted like vegetable oil and the nausea started now everything taste like salt and I have been off the meds for six days. I am starving and there is no advice from the doctors."

Akaomtheywontletmepost November 18, 2016

Zosyn (piperacillin / tazobactam) for Kidney Infections: "After taking the zosyn for 10 days I could hardly hear. It has improved somewhat but not like it was prior to taking the medication."

Cyprien October 11, 2016

Zosyn (piperacillin / tazobactam) for Kidney Infections: "During my hospital stay I went through numerous antibiotics all of which made me sick until Zosyn took only a few mins to go through my body and made me feel almost completely normal. I absolutely loved it."

Anonymous March 27, 2012

Zosyn (piperacillin / tazobactam) for Deep Neck Infection: "I got this through my IV while in the hospital along with Vancomycin. After day 3, the infection was gone and I felt much better! Side effects were nausea, but manageable and worth it!"

Anonymous February 28, 2011