User Reviews for Zosyn

Zosyn has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Kidney Infections
Bone infection
10.0
Deep Neck Infection
Summary of Zosyn reviews 8.7 5 reviews

Anonymous · March 27, 2012

For Kidney Infections "During my hospital stay I went through numerous antibiotics all of which made me sick until Zosyn took only a few mins to go through my body and made me feel almost completely normal. I absolutely loved it."

Anonymous · July 31, 2019

For Bone infection "I took this medicine periodically for a bone infection with foul odor that I've had for 3 years now . I usually use it for 6 weeks and it clear the infection for about 1 year, but now is my fourth time and it doesn't seem to be working anymore for me. The last time was the first time I every had any reaction or side effects. I always had yeast infections but that's common with any antibiotic, my palm started peeling profusely, I started itching uncontrollably, and red bruises on my left leg. So now I must find a new medication because I believe my body is rejecting the medicine now."

Jen904 · Taken for less than 1 month · June 22, 2020

For Kidney Infections "I had this medication as an IV infusion while hospitalized for a severe UTI and kidney infection. The only symptom I had was major diarrhea. Often, I couldn’t even make it out of the bed in time and my stool had a strange, strong smell. Even for days after stopping the treatment. I suggest taking a probiotic with it."

Anonymous · February 28, 2011

For Deep Neck Infection "I got this through my IV while in the hospital along with Vancomycin. After day 3, the infection was gone and I felt much better! Side effects were nausea, but manageable and worth it!"

Cyprien · October 11, 2016

For Kidney Infections "After taking the zosyn for 10 days I could hardly hear. It has improved somewhat but not like it was prior to taking the medication."