User Reviews for Proquin XR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Proquin XR.

Reviews for Proquin XR

For Bacterial Infection "I was prescribed Elequin (also known as Proquin and Levaquin). They belong to a group of antibiotics called Fluoroquinolones. From day one of taking this medication, I started having severe pain in my legs, back and abdomen. I was on this antibiotic for seven days, twice a day. It's been months since I finished that course of antibiotics and I have multiple torn tendons, compressed urinary bladder, severe nerve damage, daily digestive issues, abdominal pain and severe anxiety. It was one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life to follow that gynecologist instructions and take this medication. I've made it a priority of mine to warn others of the dangers involved in taking these very harmful and toxic antibiotic."

LiveLoveLaugh0130 (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2017