User Reviews for Cipro I.V.

Urinary Tract Infection

Summary of Cipro I.V. reviews 4.3 2 reviews

Reviews for Cipro I.V.

Billydude · Taken for less than 1 month September 8, 2019

"Was given cipro after gallbladder surgery. A few hours after it being administered I woke up with a strange feeling in my pelvis. A few seconds later it felt like an explosion went off in my body. It started in my pelvis area and spread to all my limbs. It felt like electricity was running through my veins. It was horrifying. I actually screamed in terror. When the nurses came in to my room I tried to explain as best I could but they looked at me like I was crazy. Its been 9 months now and I'm still having digestion issues. I'm starting to lose hope of ever getting back to normal. My side effects are horrific gas and bloating and frequent urination. I have trouble sleeping because of my gut issues. This drug is the worst thing ever."

Hop · Taken for less than 1 month July 15, 2019

For Urinary Tract Infection "I was on day 5 at night, when I took the Cipro.. I went to sleep after 11. I woke with hallucinations! I had no idea that an antibiotic drug could do that. I was not afraid, I just needed to figure it out. MY BP was very low.. never !! I called a friend and she sat with me for two hours, Finally I improved and went back to sleep. No more flouroquinolones for me. Infection still there."

Ggn4 · Taken for less than 1 month March 7, 2019

For Urinary Tract Infection "I had many of the side effects and an allergic reaction (I’m not allergic to any other medications)."