User Reviews for Ciclesonide

Also known as: Omnaris, Zetonna

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ciclesonide.

Allergic Rhinitis
8.1

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Ciclesonide reviews 8.1 9 reviews

Reviews for Ciclesonide

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I had a very nasty sinus infection and now have a pretty bad cold with Post Nasal Drip/Nasal Congestion . Using this daily as prescribed from my doctor has cut down on the nasal congestion, and the sore throat I'd had continuously because of the post nasal drip. Can't speak to it's effectiveness for allergies, but for cold/infection based congestion it's allowed me to sleep through the night."

purpletunic October 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Really amazing spray! It is life changing medication."

AzizDG (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Honestly a godsend for my cat allergy. No bitter taste, minor to no side effects at all. I can breathe with this stuff. Long term user."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I do not doubt the effectiveness of this drug, it works as advertised. The issue that I have with it that it causes irritability, add anxiety and increased sense of depression."

Stuffy32 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I was really enjoying the relief I was getting for about 4 weeks with this drug. Unfortunately I started to get nose bleeds and burning along with stuffiness daily. I held off going to the doctor as these are some side effects of the drug but they should not last more then 3 days and after a month of being on it I felt that this should not be happening. I do feel this drug has 2 benefits than other nose sprays I did not have headaches or dripping with this one."

Anonymous January 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "After taking this medication for approximately three weeks, I began to have daily migraines (usually I get them only once per months). I had migraines for 10 straight days before I went to my chiropracter and discussed what could be causing them. He suggested I stop the Omnaris for three or four days and see if it helped. Within 48 hours, my migraines ceased completely. Although I liked the fact that my nose didn't bleed with Omnaris (unlike all the other nasal sprays I have been on), the migraines were a worse side effect than the chronic sinus congestion."

Anonymous April 22, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have been suffering from allergies since the beginning of time. I am very sensitive. I take allergy medicines, allergy eye drops, get 2 shots 2 times a week. The one thing I hate is that nasal drip. Nothing worked for me. I have tried every nose spray from steroids to non-steroids and the co-pay was expensive. The main issue was dripping back to my throat, the need to blow my nose a lot after use and that nasty bitter taste I get from all of them. I saw Omnaris commercial late one night and I searched reviews. I was hesitant, but people said it doesn't drip to the back and there was no taste. I got a sample of this from my allergist. AMAZING. NO DRIP, AND BEST OF ALL NO TASTE! It is the best so far. I will continue using it."

Alllergy Sufferer July 22, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I was on a dose of 20 mg of prednisone daily and have been able to stop taking any oral steroids since I started Omnaris. I have had no side effects. It is wonderful. It helps my runny and stuffy nose symptoms. "

Anonymous August 11, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Omnaris (ciclesonide) for : "I am using Omnaris to help relieve myself of an addiction to Afrin. It will be three weeks tomorrow, and just 4 days ago I started to get some relief. Progress improves each day, and in about a week, I should be okay. One word of advice: Don't give up too early."

stuffy July 23, 2008