User Reviews for Schiff Move Free

5.7

Dietary Supplementation

Summary of Schiff Move Free reviews 4.3 7 reviews

Reviews for Schiff Move Free

For Osteoarthritis "seven years ago I was in a accident and my knee was hurt and Ive tried many different drugs and none of them helped I have been taking this Move free ultra for 25 days and this last week I've been pain free and walking more then I have in two years with out pain and so far there isn't any swelling like I was having daily. For me this is the best"

fonz (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "After taking for two weeks, I noticed that my muscles in my arms legs as well as my feet were hurting. Aching, really. I have decided to stop taking to see if this might be the cause. This all started at the time I began taking the Move Free."

CJB (taken for less than 1 month) October 27, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "This product all but eliminated my knee and joint pain. Unfortunately, I failed to follow the recommendation to inform my doctor that I was taking it. My side effect is very swollen feet and legs. I had to give up on less joint pain and stop taking it."

Stiff joints (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 31, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I can't say that I've felt a major change in my knee pain. I did notice that I felt "weird". I feel achy pretty much all over my body. I had headaches and nausea. I think I am going to stop taking this."

Candy (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "After one full week of taking the Move Free Ulta, the one pill per day dosage as indicated in the directions, I found zero relief from my joint pain, but on about the 5th day, noticed my face was a little puffy, but didn’t attribute it to the pills, and on the 7th day, along with the puffy face, both eyelids were puffy. When I looked closer at the side effects, puffy eyelids was listed as a possible side effect. Not wanting to risk any further problems.....after one week, I am going to stop this supplement."

GG (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "After several months of taking the Schiff Move Free I noticed swelling in my feet and a deep rash on one foot & leg. I know I cannot eat tuna but that's in the 'finfish' category so not sure about this. I stopped taking the Move Free & the rash cleared up.. So to be on the safe side I stopped taking this product altogether.."

nana41 April 30, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I noticed that my hands and feet were swollen I realized that it felt like a reaction that I have when I touch or eat shrimp or eat pork. The only thing that I knew that was different in my diet was the Move Free. I had been taking the Move Free for three days. I looked up the ingredients and saw that it was made with shellfish as well as an ingredient made from pork."

Allergic to Shell July 2, 2016

More about Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine)

Other brands: Osteo Bi-Flex, Cosamin DS, Cidaflex, Glucoten, ... +3 more