User Reviews for Schiff Move Free

Schiff Move Free has an average rating of 5.3 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 42% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 42% reported a negative effect.

Osteoarthritis
5.6
Dietary Supplementation
4.8
Summary of Schiff Move Free reviews 5.3 13 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Schiff Move Free

pepper73 June 25, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “I was having age related joint pain and muscle stiffness, I’m one month in with MF, haven’t had any adverse reactions, I’ve noticed better flexibility and less pain, in the morning I can practically jump outta bed, I’m usually 10 minutes to get up with joint pain, will continue and talk to my physician about it, I’m feeling right now it’s worth the money.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 26, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “I started taking the Move Free five days ago. I have had muscle pain and headaches every day. I have barely been able to sleep more than an hour at a time since. I am definitely going to stop taking this product.”

Lee · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “Only used the medication for a week without noticing much of a difference I read the ingredients on the pack only to notice it contained shrimps, crabs, lobster and crayfish which is bad for my high levels of cholesterol am stopping it right away.”

Lisa July 19, 2019

For Osteoarthritis: “I started on this on the suggestion given to me by a medical professional. Not only does it work for me, I feel blessed to be fairly pain free from my chronic low back pain. I ran out and thought I would see what would happen. Within a week the LBP was right back! Started using it again and about a week and a half the LPB was gone again. I have had absolutely no side effects...ankles and face no swelling.”

SummerRunner · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 10, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I have used Move Free for over a year. At 73 yrs old, it was taken to maintain good joint heath. It is a complimentary supplement, so to speak. I take Vitamin D-3 50 to maintain calcium levels that ensure good bone structure. But, to work, strong bones need healthy joints. I run several times per week and do 3 mini marathons/yr. For 2 weeks, I did not take Move Free, and could definitely feel the difference. It was more like a stiffness than a pain. After going back on them, the stiffness subsided without additional stretching. It seems to work for me. I’ve had no adverse reactions from them. They would not fix a torn meniscus, but Move Free seems to keep my joints in good working order.”

fonz · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “seven years ago I was in a accident and my knee was hurt and Ive tried many different drugs and none of them helped I have been taking this Move free ultra for 25 days and this last week I've been pain free and walking more then I have in two years with out pain and so far there isn't any swelling like I was having daily. For me this is the best”

CJB · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “After taking for two weeks, I noticed that my muscles in my arms legs as well as my feet were hurting. Aching, really. I have decided to stop taking to see if this might be the cause. This all started at the time I began taking the Move Free.”

Vicky · Taken for less than 1 month January 18, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I have been taking Free to Move for 20 days now and my pain feels better, but I have a very itchy rash down one side of my neck and down my back. I am going to stop the tabs for a while to see if things improve.”

Stiff joints · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 31, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “This product all but eliminated my knee and joint pain. Unfortunately, I failed to follow the recommendation to inform my doctor that I was taking it. My side effect is very swollen feet and legs. I had to give up on less joint pain and stop taking it.”

Candy · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “I can't say that I've felt a major change in my knee pain. I did notice that I felt "weird". I feel achy pretty much all over my body. I had headaches and nausea. I think I am going to stop taking this.”

GG · Taken for less than 1 month June 19, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “After one full week of taking the Move Free Ulta, the one pill per day dosage as indicated in the directions, I found zero relief from my joint pain, but on about the 5th day, noticed my face was a little puffy, but didn’t attribute it to the pills, and on the 7th day, along with the puffy face, both eyelids were puffy. When I looked closer at the side effects, puffy eyelids was listed as a possible side effect. Not wanting to risk any further problems.....after one week, I am going to stop this supplement.”

Allergic to Shell July 2, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: “I noticed that my hands and feet were swollen I realized that it felt like a reaction that I have when I touch or eat shrimp or eat pork. The only thing that I knew that was different in my diet was the Move Free. I had been taking the Move Free for three days. I looked up the ingredients and saw that it was made with shellfish as well as an ingredient made from pork.”

nana41 April 30, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “After several months of taking the Schiff Move Free I noticed swelling in my feet and a deep rash on one foot & leg. I know I cannot eat tuna but that's in the 'finfish' category so not sure about this. I stopped taking the Move Free & the rash cleared up.. So to be on the safe side I stopped taking this product altogether..”

More about Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine)

Other brands