User Reviews for Deconamine SR

Learn more about Deconamine SR.

Allergic Rhinitis 4 reviews 877 medications

Sinusitis 1 reviews 248 medications

Summary of Deconamine SR reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Deconamine SR

For Allergic Rhinitis "This medication helped me. I took it for years. I don't know who took this off the market. You claim to care about people, if you really cared you would be interested in what helped people."

Anonymous October 19, 2011

For Sinusitis "This is the ONLY sinus/allergy medication that worked consistently for me. My doctor prescribed the Deconamine SR, which has a sustained release of 12 hrs. FINALLY, after years of trying all the other prescription antihistamines/decongestants, when I took this, I could wake up without a sore throat from drainage, or dry mouth from over-zealous decongestants. It worked like a charm! "

KatyKat March 22, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis "I also am upset. This medication I have been taking for about 28 years. I have been on everything else. Nothing works like my Deconamine. I have been hitting up all of the pharmacies around where I live trying to get what they have left. I too, am a chronic sinusitis suffer. 6-8 infections a year. And my Deconamine was the other thing that gave me a little relief. Please do something. We need this medicine!"

Anonymous April 17, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis "I am very angry, upset, frustrated when I had heard recently that is medication has been taken off the market recently, This is the only medication that works on my allergies and believe me I have tried Allerga, Clartin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, you name it, tried it. Nothing else works. My eyes are swelling, my nose is running and I am using 2 different medicines just to keep it at bay, but it not clearing it up. Please get this back out to the pharmacy. There are a lot of us that use this medication that are severe allergy suffers. Help us get this back to the pharmacy."

baaeyeore March 1, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis "This is the best combo medication I've ever taken, including both OTC and prescription, for year-round allergies. I am also asthmatic, and this does not aggravate that condition. It also does not dry out your mouth like so many others do. It really does last. I've used it for 7 years now, until recently the cost skyrocketed. Out of reach for me, as I have no insurance coverage. This has left me with daily headaches from allergies, since I've found nothing to replace it."

MidwestMom June 25, 2008

More about Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine)

Professional resources