User Reviews for Rynatan

Rynatan has an average rating of 9.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Cold Symptoms
9.8
Allergic Rhinitis
10.0
Summary of Rynatan reviews 9.8 5 reviews

netmouse · October 2, 2011

For Cold Symptoms: “The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.”

Anonymous · December 5, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.”

Anonymous · January 25, 2011

For Cold Symptoms: “The best cold medicine I have ever taken. ”

hmedic · October 16, 2009

For Cold Symptoms: “I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.”

Anonymous · April 19, 2012

For Cold Symptoms: “My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.”