User Reviews for Rynatan

9.8
Allergic Rhinitis
10.0

Anonymous April 19, 2012

For Cold Symptoms: “My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.”

Anonymous December 5, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.”

netmouse October 2, 2011

For Cold Symptoms: “The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.”

Anonymous January 25, 2011

For Cold Symptoms: “The best cold medicine I have ever taken. ”

hmedic October 16, 2009

For Cold Symptoms: “I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.”