User Reviews for Mescolor

Allergic Rhinitis

1 review 888 medications

Reviews for Mescolor

For Allergic Rhinitis "Mescolor is an extremely powerful medicine. I'm not sure it is for everyone. For years I took a drug called Tavist-D, but sometime in the last 15 years, the FDA banned it. My doctor gave me samples of over 30 different drugs, one at a time of course, to find something that would work. Mescolor is the only one that can even touch the attacks I have ... extreme sneezing, runny nose, burning eyes, and congestion that won't quit. He says these attacks are the worst he has seen. Mescolor works wonders for me. The side effects that I have are severe drying out of the mouth and upper respiratory airways, and drowsiness. When I take one, I put a glass of ice water by my bed and go straight to bed. I sleep at least 4 hours, sometimes more."

Fionashrek August 16, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Mescolor (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands: DryMax, PCM-LA