User Reviews for Periogard

5.5

Summary of Periogard reviews 7.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Periogard

Ophelia · Taken for less than 1 month July 11, 2019

For Gingivitis "Unfortunately after three uses I realized I wasn’t tasting my dinner. I am not willing to give up my sense of taste and will seek an alternative solution."

Anonymous September 13, 2013

For Mucositis "I was getting sores in my mouth (bad ones). The Periogard worked quick and I use it twice a day. If I forget, my tongue gets sore and I RINSE immediately! It is the most fabulous thing I have found."

tjcarita · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2012

For Gingivitis "I have had Gingivitis and very deep pockets for quite some time now. My gums would bleed when I flossed, brushed and used my water pick. Nothing I did worked. I had gum surgery also and the bleeding continued. On a visit to my Dentist I was given Periogard to try and within 10 days of using this product the bleeding completely stopped. I was amazed to see how this product worked to kill the germs that cause my Gingivitis. I do have some tooth staining but I can live with that. My teeth feel much better and the taste of blood from bleeding is gone. Saying I'm very happy with Periogard would be an understatement. For me Periogard is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I just wish my dentist recommended this to me sooner."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)