User Reviews for Peridex

Learn more about Peridex.

Gingivitis 2 reviews 12 medications

8.3
Periodontitis 1 reviews 32 medications

Summary of Peridex reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Peridex

For Periodontitis "Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.12% oral rinse should also be dispensed in half pint bottles as a pint bottle is way too much for patients to use after many dental surgeries. After having dental surgery above an implant of tooth #30 due to an infection & deep pockets, I was instructed to apply 1/2 once twice a day for two weeks to the surgical site with dental sponges provided by my dentist. Following the directions I used 14 ounces out of 32 ounces leaving 28 ounces that I cannot use. Dispensing more than a half pint was: ~ wasteful, ~ costs twice as what is needed, ~ & using or disposing of what is left Is harmful to myself & our environment Dispensing 2x of what is needed is irresponsible & adds to our countries ever rising medical costs"

Good Gosh June 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Gingivitis "For years I suffered with gum bleed and bad breath... But after using Peridex all the problems have gone away and it helped me with self esteem because I don't have stinky breath anymore."

Highlyl March 16, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Gingivitis "I have been in so much pain and discomfort. I have a problem of serious dry mouth and perhaps Sjogren's. My tongue was always sore and burning and my gums hurt. My dentist gave me this to try and it has been the greatest thing. It didn't give me an unpleasant taste or anything. Just less pain and fresh mouth."

Anonymous March 28, 2012