User Reviews for Peridex

Peridex has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Gingivitis
10.0
Mucositis
10.0
Periodontitis
Summary of Peridex reviews 9.4 5 reviews

Anonymous · March 28, 2012

For Gingivitis: “I have been in so much pain and discomfort. I have a problem of serious dry mouth and perhaps Sjogren's. My tongue was always sore and burning and my gums hurt. My dentist gave me this to try and it has been the greatest thing. It didn't give me an unpleasant taste or anything. Just less pain and fresh mouth.”

Good Gosh · June 25, 2017

For Periodontitis: “Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.12% oral rinse should also be dispensed in half pint bottles as a pint bottle is way too much for patients to use after many dental surgeries. After having dental surgery above an implant of tooth #30 due to an infection & deep pockets, I was instructed to apply 1/2 once twice a day for two weeks to the surgical site with dental sponges provided by my dentist. Following the directions I used 14 ounces out of 32 ounces leaving 28 ounces that I cannot use. Dispensing more than a half pint was: ~ wasteful, ~ costs twice as what is needed, ~ & using or disposing of what is left Is harmful to myself & our environment Dispensing 2x of what is needed is irresponsible & adds to our countries ever rising medical costs”

MissGale · Taken for less than 1 month · November 8, 2018

For Gingivitis: “All my teeth has to be pulled or surgically removed I did 6 teeth few weeks ago and 8 removed few days ago this rinse has been the best thing for my swollen gums, breath & and irritation. I recommend it 100%”

Patsy · February 16, 2021

For Mucositis: “I had my teeth pulled and dentures put in right away in December. They are taking their time healing and hurt. Peridex helped me tremendously. My dentist prescribed it. I still have a little an I'm going to call them and get some more prescribed. I tell everyone Peridex and Benzodent are my best friends right now. Lol”

Highlyl · March 16, 2013

For Gingivitis: “For years I suffered with gum bleed and bad breath... But after using Peridex all the problems have gone away and it helped me with self esteem because I don't have stinky breath anymore.”