User Reviews for Cefpodoxime

Bronchitis 2.0
Summary of Cefpodoxime reviews 7.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Cefpodoxime

Mav2014 April 15, 2014

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: “I developed diarrhea after the 5th dose which was half the total course and had to discontinue it. On probiotics now”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2013

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Bladder Infection: “I've had many urinary tract infections and the normal medicines just quit working - I've been successfully treated with Vantin 3 times.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 18, 2012

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Bronchitis: “On the third pill I experienced very severe diarrhea which caused me to discontinue the medication. I am still experiencing the diarrhea even though I have been off the medicine for a few days. Also experiencing malaise and fatigue.”

Boston chic April 26, 2012

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: “Works great..... No side effects and clears up my frequent sinus infections quickly!”

Anonymous March 9, 2012

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Sinusitis: “Vantin worked the best for me with sinusitis, where as the "z-pack" did not relieve me at all.”

stephaniesbladder August 12, 2011

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Pneumonia: “On my fourth pill of Vantin in a few more hours and I couldn't believe the rapidity of the healing! I am taking for Klebsiella Pneumoniae along with Macrobid for Enterro Bacteria! I have had dry mouth, dry throat, increased thirst.. slight ringing in ears that has passed.. headache ugh was the worst so far.. but not horrible. Heavier menstrual period a little dizziness and hey! I'm penicillin allergic. So I think I'm doing A-1.”

Anonymous March 20, 2011

Vantin (cefpodoxime) for Pneumonia: “This antibiotic worked really fast with no side effects for me.”