User Reviews for Capsaicin / menthol topical to treat Muscle Pain

Also known as: Salonpas, Captracin, Alivio Patch, Levatio Patch, Neuvaxin Patch, Qroxin Patch, Releevia, Releevia MC Patch, Renovo Patch, Solaice Patch, Aflexeryl-MC, Aleveer Patch, Ameripatch, Bioaches patch, Alegenix, Anodynz Capzasin Quick Relief Capsiderm …show all brand names

GeorgeW · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2020

Salonpas (capsaicin / menthol): “I've never had a skin allergy in my life--until I slapped a piece of Salonpas on my shoulder. Upon the first removal I had bumpy, raised skin for five days. I put a steroidal creme on the area to no avail. Not so much itching as just annoying bumpy, raised skin.”

Deb · Taken for less than 1 month December 9, 2020

Salonpas (capsaicin / menthol): “I used the Salonpas patch for back pain, so I forget to take it off while I slept, when I woke up my equilibrium is so severe I can barely walk. ( I'm scared ). First thing I thought of was my 2 medications I take. I researched what salonpas interact with but to my relief they were not listed. So what happened? I don't know... But for one thing they did the job.”

Willori · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2020

Salonpas (capsaicin / menthol): “Works well for my issues but it itches me like crazy with itching!!!”