User Reviews for Capsaicin/menthol topical

Also known as: Salonpas, Levatio Patch, Captracin, Neuvaxin Patch, Qroxin Patch, Releevia, Releevia MC Patch, Renovo Patch, Solaice Patch, Aflexeryl-MC, Alivio Patch, Aleveer Patch, Ameripatch, Bioaches patch, Alegenix, Anodynz Capzasin Quick Relief Capsiderm …show all brand names

Muscle Pain 5.0

GeorgeW · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2020

Salonpas (capsaicin / menthol) for Muscle Pain: “I've never had a skin allergy in my life--until I slapped a piece of Salonpas on my shoulder. Upon the first removal I had bumpy, raised skin for five days. I put a steroidal creme on the area to no avail. Not so much itching as just annoying bumpy, raised skin.”

Willori · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2020

Salonpas (capsaicin / menthol) for Muscle Pain: “Works well for my issues but it itches me like crazy with itching!!!”

desperado63 · Taken for less than 1 month September 15, 2014

Capzasin Quick Relief (capsaicin / menthol) for Pain: “I slathered some of this stuff on thickly for fibromyalgia and neck arthritis pain then went for a walk on a warm day with a tank top on. DON'T DO THAT. However, the burning is so bad it took my mind off my pain. ”

More about capsaicin / menthol topical

Other brands: Aflexeryl-MC, Alivio Patch, Capsiderm, Captracin, ... +9 more