User Reviews for Calcitriol topical to treat Psoriasis

Also known as: Vectical

psoriasis almost cured · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 4, 2015

Vectical (calcitriol): “I've used many rounds of medication to address my mild to moderate psoriasis. I have psoriasis on my arms, ears, scalp and legs. Prior to Vectical I used steroids, light treatments and sea minerals (ocean water or over the counter sprays which contain kelp or algae). Vectical has changed my life. After consistent use for a few months I've had nearly no flare ups in years. When patches start to appear I apply Vectical and they are gone in days. Only negative is the cost! No side effects, no skin thinning like with steroids.”

Larry in Tampa · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 21, 2012

Vectical (calcitriol): “I have mild psoriasis on elbows; been using Tazorac and/or Metamosone. Got a 'script for Vectical; the outcome has been quite good. Still can see some slightly red spots (which helps daily re-treatment), but mostly the skin now appears normal. I bought a second tube before my coupons expired (see below). The shock is the price: Without insurance, this would cost $600/tube. Insurance co-pay was $65, and Vectical has a coupon that pays the co-pay, so it cost me $0.”

Anonymous August 25, 2011

Vectical (calcitriol): “After only 2 applications my skin had a nearly normall appearance and feel.”

Anonymous November 18, 2009

Vectical (calcitriol): “Controlled itchiness but did little to reduce inflammation.”

Learn more about Psoriasis