User Reviews for Gynazole-1

Vaginal Yeast Infection

Dom · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This medicine Gynazole-1 is great! Highly recommend. Relieves symptoms quickly after inserting. works quicker than Diflucan. However it’s on the pricey side but totally worth it.”

Anonymous September 30, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I totally loved this product the first time it was prescribed to me. However, I found that the other times I have had this treatment (including now) it takes longer to relieve symptoms. I'm losing hope as I have become immune to all other medications.”

Anonymous July 23, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This was THE BEST TREATMENT for me. I was taking 1 Diflucan pill a day for 2 weeks and it did not began to relieve the discomfort of this problem. One treatment of Gynazol took care of the pain, swelling and discomfort OVERNIGHT! Talk to your doctor!”