User Reviews for Rhinocort to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Rhinocort has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Rhinocort rating summary

9.4/10 average rating

Compare all 250 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

nickinoo · March 17, 2015

"I have been using Rhinocort for approximately 8 years. Using two squirts of Rhinocort twice a day stops nasal drip. Nasal drip causes me to cough constantly. I have never experienced any side effects whatsoever using Rhinocort."

gardner · October 4, 2019

"I use the generic version and it works well. I use it along with 1 Allegra in the morning. Sometimes I take a Claritin at night. I tried Flonase and it didn't help at all. I'll stay with Rhinocort."

purpleamethyst · Taken for 5 to 10 years · June 26, 2015

"I use it every day for the first week then every other day is enough to control a constantly running nose and sneezing. I have used this for more than 5 years. No side effects. I would not be without it, it works so well."

Caleb · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 1, 2020

"I was using otrivin constantly. You're supposed to only use it on every ten hours for up to 3 days. I used it everyday at least 5 times for 20yrs. Otrivin addiction is no joke. Rhinocort helped me get over it but the person who said they'd been using two squirts twice a day for a 8 years.... I'm concerned...."

Me magpies · April 11, 2016

"Wonderfull against my stuffed up nose, but on the second evening of use I got the hives."

More about Rhinocort (budesonide nasal)

Patient resources