User Reviews for Bisoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide (Page 2)

Also known as: Ziac

High Blood Pressure
5.8

Reviews for Bisoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide

Aljazi October 18, 2009

Ziac (bisoprolol / hydrochlorothiazide) for High Blood Pressure: “It's been good for me. I never reacted well to other medication which gave me headaches and scary heart beats. With Ziac none of that occurs and it also has a very calming effect on me.”

Anonymous February 12, 2011

Ziac (bisoprolol / hydrochlorothiazide) for High Blood Pressure: “Great for lowering blood pressure, BUT BAD for men. Forget about sex while taking this pill.”

freefromsearching October 8, 2015

For High Blood Pressure: “Works great for me, with no side effects. I went from 140-150s/90-105 to 120/80 or better within 48 hours. I take biso2.5/hctz6.25. Less is better with this med for me, which l love.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 28, 2012

Ziac (bisoprolol / hydrochlorothiazide) for High Blood Pressure: “Works great. Calming.”

Anonymous July 7, 2012

For High Blood Pressure: “Very good medicine. Take one a day 10 mg. No sex drive issues. Blood pressure lowered to 120/75.”

Anonymous June 7, 2009

Ziac (bisoprolol / hydrochlorothiazide) for High Blood Pressure: “Recently changed from using two other blood pressure medications that weren't controlling my runaway blood pressure. Ziac has done well. I probably should have rated it higher.”

Tess · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2020

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been on several high blood pressure tablets , first time on bisoprolol and they all make my pulstate tinnitus louder why is this I am only on 1.25 mg dose”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more April 24, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “do I need a beta blocker, this medication causes severe hot flashes, so I need a different B/P medication. Help”