User Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin

Acne
7.9

Summary of Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin reviews 7.9 424 reviews

Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Hello, so I have never written a review before because I'm only still a teenager. I've had acne ever since I was nine years old and it sucks. I literally tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it and nothing worked I felt hopeless at times, so I went to the doctor and the first thing she asked me was " young lady what are you gonna do with that acne " I thought it was quite rude, but she followed up with she could prescribe me with BenzaClin I said yes ma'am sign me up and I've been on it since March 17 and my acne is legit GONE, I love this product."

Brookie (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I've used have acne for years on my face chest and back. Benzaclin works great but can be drying and it can cause peeling. After years of struggling to hide or in some instances even tweeze off peeling skin (cos dry scaly looks awful under make up) I've finally found the ideal setup for me. I use Clinique moisture Surge 72 hour and it is AWESOME. It conceals all peeling from my med but dries quickly and sort of slicks down anything there is due to the aloe in it I guess."

Tiffany (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 8, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I have chronic kidneys disease and get some really sore spots. I've had many different treatments and this has got to by up there with the best."

Sazs (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I’ve been using this product for only 3 days and I’m shocked to see my skin already improving."

Princess (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I've been using Benzaclin for 3 days now and can honestly say this works. I have bad hormonal acne all over my chin - painful cystic welts that hurt to touch. Also, my pimples take weeks to heal. This was prescribed until I can see an actual dermatologist. I was warned that it could be drying. Lucky for me, I have oily skin. My regime: Night: Apply a super-thin layer all over my face and an extra tiny dot directly on pimples. Morning: I rub a super thin layer over my chin only (problem area) This really is great stuff. I highly recommend."

Hormonal breakouts (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2018

For Acne: "After about a week of applying this every morning, I've already noticed that my face has become much clearer. I've also been prescribed doxycycline tablets along with adapalene gel, however this has been working the best. It has really started to smooth out my skin as well as reduce the redness of pimples. The one downside is it can make your face dry and make the top layer of your skin peel."

ianlmao (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I've been using duac gel for close to a month now. I have read reviews about this product but it seems my case is different. I did not experience any form of dryness or itch or redness. I just hope it works without these horrible experience. Although my face is clearing little by little apart from the new ones coming out. I hope to comment with a better testimony next time."

olly (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Omg this is the best thing ever! I tried absolutely everything for my pimples and marks. This is the one thing that has stopped my pimples from appearing and also fading away my marks. Honestly I love this product so much. I definitely recommend. I also saw the results within 1 week of using it. But can’t wait for more weeks to see results"

Lisa (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2018

Onexton (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "This medication paired with epiduo forte is hands down the best way you can treat acne. Got rid of my acne in about 1.5 weeks and keeps breakouts from coming as well."

la flame (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 13, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I was prescribed this medicine by my family doctor. I have acne on my cheek and chin that have white head and bumps. I decided to try it after I read all the great reviews about it. I have been using it for less than one week now and it works great. I can tell that all the white head have disappeared, and my skin started to heal... the only thing that made me to give it 9/10 is that it dried my face and my skin on the treated area is peeling off, so I have to use a moisturize twice or three times in a row to feel comfortable other than that its working great..."

Soma (taken for less than 1 month) July 12, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I did not experience any redness or drying due to this medication, likely due to the fact that I was previously on highly concentrated benzoyl peroxide. Benzaclin helped my cystic acne and whiteheads on my forehead to practically vanish within a month (I still experience occasional cystic spots, and plenty of blackheads). However, my cheeks and chin still experience frequent breakouts. The benzaclin does help in a similar way to benzoyl peroxide by flattening marks quickly, but does not seem to have prevented future breakouts in these areas yet."

Amb (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I started to get spots for 2 months. I tried everything to get rid off it but nothing helped and it got worse (I only had it on my forehead). The doctor gave me duac and at first it didn't work and then it went red and starting to sting it's now my 6th and my acne has gone flat but is brown and peeling . I peeled some and it's gone I am so amazed by it and I can't wait for my skin to get better inshallah ."

Maymah July 3, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I loved this product! worked really well after about 1 1/2 months of constant use. Only downfall is that it's not a permanent solution. As soon as you stop using it your skin goes back to the way it was and you have to get another prescription to get more from the doctor. Also it dried out my skin a little, nothing daily moisturiser can't fix though."

Ace June 18, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I was starting to get really bad breakouts all over my face and I started to get really down about it, every day I would wake up with a new spot and this ranged from blackhead, whiteheads to painful under the skin spots. I went to my doctor to ask for help clearing my skin up and he gave me duac gel. In one word - AMAZING! I realise this may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me, I cut out using all of the other products I was using and applied duac to any problem areas, it took a week or so to really see the results but my skin is the clearest it has been in a long time and I have my confidence back! It can cause slight dryness/peeling but if you put E45 cream on these areas before bed it keeps skin smooth and fixes this! I hope it works for everyone the way it worked for me :)"

Shan (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2018

For Acne: "I have very sensitive skin and had eczema before, which is a bad match for this drug, however the side effects can be mitigated if you proceed cautiously. Wet your face gently (with your hands barely touching your skin), apply a cleanser gently, wash it off (gently but thoroughly), pat dry with a towel (not wipe), let your skin dry for 2-5 minutes, then apply medication. When starting, you should use as little as you can while still covering all your skin (AVOID eye areas obv). For me, when I put a dab on my skin, it should disappear or be absorbed in 1 or 2 swipes of my finger. Generously apply moisturizer. Wash your hands appropriately. I experienced a burning sensation after applying, but it gradually fades away. Your skin will feel tight, dry, and look a little red (better tho). REMEMBER you must apply all over your face, as this is not a spot treatment, and you must apply regularly at the same times because it is an antibiotic and your acne may come back immune if you don't."

SensitiveSkinKid June 7, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I have been using Duac for about 2 years now because I have suffered from very bad acne. It has definitely had a positive effect and I have actually had no irritation from it at all. Acne does not go away completely but it definitely improves it. I have a few friends that have been on it and it works for them too but as soon as you stop using it, you will see acne beginning to get worse again."

Missy C June 6, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I developed adult acne at 21 years old. Now at 28 I’ve been through 4 different products before being given Duac. It’s AMAZING. I’ve been using it 10 days and my skin is FLAWLESS."

Aine (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2018

Onexton (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I had been suddenly breaking out like crazy. Some huge cystic bumps and everything. I was using aczone and it worked pretty good in the past, but wasn't really helping with this. Was waking up with new bumps every day even with the aczone on overnight. I started onexton and it's been about 2 weeks now. I have not had one new zit appear since starting this medication. All the pimples I had are gone. So I'd say this has been a miracle for me. Only negative Is it can be drying. That seems to be subsiding and a good moisturizer helps."

Chris0107 (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2018

For Acne: "Ughhh so I’m on here again but with bad news and not good news like last time. I have mild acne since I’m a teenager but it ruins my self esteem more than anything. I started using this cream February 19th, and saw great results in barely a week. But I finished the bottle and got a new prescription just a week ago and it’s not working the same as it did before. My acne has come back ):"

Jackie (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I was prescribed topical Benzaclin in 2003 for mild acne. 4 months later I noticed blood in my stool. Long story short, I ended up with Ulcerative Colitis which then resulted in my having my entire colon removed. This product has warning labels, so read them and pay attention to how your body reacts to the treatment ."

Linds (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2018

Onexton (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Was good for a year and my face broke out after that"

Anonymous May 12, 2018

Onexton (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Literally cleared up my skin within a week. Highly recommend this to anyone with extreme break outs."

Kait (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 3, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "I'm 21 years old. I've pretty much hormonal acne on my whole face. My dermatologist recommended me this gel and I've been using it since. The last two weeks and there's no significant difference. But my acne is becoming inflamed and leaving horrible scars. After reading reviews I'm a bit hopeful that it will cure my acne."

anna (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

Benzaclin (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Used this for two days only at night. It may have reacted with my usual night moisturizer but my skin broke out into a red burning rash. My skin is scaly and itchy. I stopped using this product and hope I am able to find something that won't cause a reaction. It is too bad because there have been some great reviews. Although it doesn't work for my skin type at all. It has been over two straight days of burning, red, swollen, and irritated skin on my face. I didn't use a large amount either."

Bb (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2018

Duac (benzoyl peroxide / clindamycin) for Acne: "Patience is key. I have oily/combination skin and I have been using this for 4 months and my skin is slowly improving. At the start it did make my skin go red and itchy (I still get the itchiness from time to time now) but I goes down and I saw results after 2 months. My acne hasn't completely gone away but my skins texture has improved and my past spots have gone. I replace my cream every 2 months as otherwise it expires and loses its effect. If you use this remember you won't see major result in a day, or a week it will take time and hopefully its worth it and its works for you but it might not work for everyone."

Cam (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 16, 2018