User Reviews for BC Fast Pain Relief

BC Fast Pain Relief has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Pain
7.5

CiCi · Taken for 10 years or more · December 3, 2018

For Pain "I'm a third generation user of BC's. Can't imagine going thru a day without at least 3...of the "old BC's". The new packaging is horrible as well as the new taste this also reflects the effects ...they don't work nearly as well anymore. You can't get the powder completely out of this irritating packet. They were great before why mess with success. Just want my normal BC powder they can keep this "new and improved" ..before this change I'd have given a 10 plus rating the new changes dropped it by 5...not really sure it's even that high right now was simply being generous out of loyalty."

Kelz · Taken for 10 years or more · September 26, 2019

For Pain "I've taken BC powder for years and most of my family too ..the new on the go packages are horrible. You can't get it all out the wrapper and I spill half of it before I can take it. If I can't find the ones in the original package I'll be changing to something else ."

Sugar · Taken for 10 years or more · November 4, 2020

For Pain "I am like everyone else, I do not like the new BC powders...It definitely does not work like the old BC powder in the sleeve packaging. The new is flavored crystals and taste worse than just using plain. Using the old BC powders worked within 10 minutes my headaches are gone, with the new it doesn't work."

Anonymous · November 27, 2011

For Headache "BC is wonderful for getting rid of a headache."

Suzie-Q · Taken for 5 to 10 years · October 6, 2018

For Headache "The medication is amazing, but the new packaging is a nuisance..."