User Reviews for Arnica topical to treat Muscle Pain

Arnica topical has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 88% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Arnica topical Rating Summary

9.1/10 average rating

Compare all 162 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

foothillsgold · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 27, 2013

“I am a physical therapist athletic trainer. I was introduced to the product six years ago and it was very effective for me with my achilles tendon severe problem. Since then along with my four year process of self rehabilitation, I have used the topical product with success after success over many body parts. So successful was my experience that 50% of my patients where appropriate, I recommend the product. In these many years only some patients have stated it did not work and conversely many patients come back the next day or next treatment and rave about the effects of the product.”

Brillo · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2019

“I love arnica topical cream. Put it on at night and the pain is gone in the morning. However, arnica for someone with a bleeding disorder is dangerous. Arnica can cause bleeding and must be avoided. Already reported to the manufacturer.”

Embers07 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 20, 2016

“I have had a heart attack 10 years ago, and have been on blood-thinner drugs ever since. My skin is fragile and I bruise very easily, with blue patches that spread from the point of contact, even if the bump is quite mild. Arnica in a base of olive oil was recommended to me at a health food store. The rapid rate at which the bruises disappear still amazes me, they are usually gone in 3 to 5 days, whereas it normally takes 1 to 3 weeks without treatment. After reading the reviews, I will try the cream for muscle pain.”

Granny togs June 11, 2016

“I have been using arnica cream for sore muscles and I have found it to be great. It is all natural, no smell and I would highly recommend it. It works in such a short time.i had plantar fasciitis and it took the pain away”

Carey · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 1, 2019

“I use arnica gel for stiff muscles, aches and pains and it really does work wonders in temporarily relieving the pain. It's no miracle cure to fix more serious problems, but is like a painkiller for a specific spots of your body.”

Spinster · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 20, 2016

“I have severe night-time leg cramps and restless legs. Tried a couple of prescriptions, but they didn't help. Arnica salve does. I slather it on before going to bed, and no cramps for a good 6-8 hours. Also great for fibromyalgia aches.”

cew588 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 30, 2016

“I've used both oral doses of homeopathic Arnica Montana (30x), as well as Arnica cream topically on muscles and joints. I don't get as much relief from the oral kind, but it does seem to dull minor to moderate pain. The cream is very effective on muscle and joint pain, making it great for massage. I have even applied it to my temples and forehead for headache pain and found it helps there too. Very effective for lightening and dissipating bruises.”

Anonymous January 24, 2012

“This is the only remedy that helps bruising and minimizes discoloration. It also relieves pain from sprains In other forms can be taken orally, and is used for shock or trauma”

Evelthon October 11, 2018

“Very good especially for bruises and muscle injuries.”