User Reviews for Arnica

Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow 1 reviews 38 medications

5.5
Summary of Arnica reviews 10 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Arnica

For Muscle Pain: "I've used both oral doses of homeopathic Arnica Montana (30x), as well as Arnica cream topically on muscles and joints. I don't get as much relief from the oral kind, but it does seem to dull minor to moderate pain. The cream is very effective on muscle and joint pain, making it great for massage. I have even applied it to my temples and forehead for headache pain and found it helps there too. Very effective for lightening and dissipating bruises."

cew588 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 30, 2016

For Muscle Pain: "I have been using arnica cream for sore muscles and I have found it to be great. It is all natural, no smell and I would highly recommend it. It works in such a short time.i had plantar fasciitis and it took the pain away"

Granny togs June 11, 2016

For Muscle Pain: "I have severe night-time leg cramps and restless legs. Tried a couple of prescriptions, but they didn't help. Arnica salve does. I slather it on before going to bed, and no cramps for a good 6-8 hours. Also great for fibromyalgia aches."

Spinster (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 20, 2016

For Muscle Pain: "I have had a heart attack 10 years ago, and have been on blood-thinner drugs ever since. My skin is fragile and I bruise very easily, with blue patches that spread from the point of contact, even if the bump is quite mild. Arnica in a base of olive oil was recommended to me at a health food store. The rapid rate at which the bruises disappear still amazes me, they are usually gone in 3 to 5 days, whereas it normally takes 1 to 3 weeks without treatment. After reading the reviews, I will try the cream for muscle pain."

Embers07 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2016

For Inflammatory Conditions: "I have tried all pain killers for my neuropathy. This is a God send. The first time I tried it, it worked and decreased my pain by at least 50%. Will continue to use it."

JoeandSandi March 22, 2015

For Inflammatory Conditions: "Tincture of Arnica was a staple in my household growing up. I suspect it was an old German remedy. Whatever. IT WORKS. My aunt ran her arm through an old automatic wringer. "Get the Arnica!" It was applied liberally, and there was no bruising except where it was missed. My mother fell and broke her shoulder. "Get the Arnica!" We applied it everywhere, and same thing. Only where we missed was there bruising. Seriously, you can't believe this unless you see it for yourself. It's miraculous."

Tessie D December 9, 2014

For Muscle Pain: "I am a physical therapist athletic trainer. I was introduced to the product six years ago and it was very effective for me with my achilles tendon severe problem. Since then along with my four year process of self rehabilitation, I have used the topical product with success after success over many body parts. So successful was my experience that 50% of my patients where appropriate, I recommend the product. In these many years only some patients have stated it did not work and conversely many patients come back the next day or next treatment and rave about the effects of the product."

foothillsgold (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 27, 2013

For Muscle Pain: "This is the only remedy that helps bruising and minimizes discoloration. It also relieves pain from sprains In other forms can be taken orally, and is used for shock or trauma"

Anonymous January 24, 2012

For Inflammatory Conditions: "I had a head injury caused during a car accident. Doctors advised me for the brain mapping and could not locate the cause of the headache, termed the case as an concussion which actually relates to the brain injury- rightly said, there were no available medicine to root out the problem except to wait for it to subside which could take from six months onwards, some advise that concussion is for lifetime. When I talked to my parents back in India I was advised to take Arnica (homeopathic medicine). I tried the medicine for a week and realized that concussion had actually reduced a lot. Arnica proved to be really effective."

xter June 11, 2010

For Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow: "I'm a road warrior and developed the problem from dragging my heavy laptop roll-on around, hoisting it up and then down from overhead bins, etc. Doctors diagnosed it and told me to take anti-inflammatories and not to use the arm for about 6-8 weeks. Not good. Then someone told me about arnica tablets and I got them from a health food store that carried homeopathic products. Took it as directed, sublingually, and after just 3 days the problem went completely away and I've not had it since (4 years ago)."

excellent cure for tendon strain December 22, 2008