User Reviews for Talicia

Talicia has an average rating of 6.6 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings on Drugs.com. 31% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 15% reported a negative experience.

Helicobacter Pylori Infection
6.6

Reviews for Talicia

Heather · Taken for less than 1 month · October 26, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Only on day 5 but already having significant improvements with nausea reduction, less diarrhea, less brain fog and much more energy. First few days were tough but now feeling better each day. Hydrate a ton, eat an h. Pylori friendly diet and rest up when taking Talicia. Fingers crossed this works; 2nd Tx after clarithromycin resistant. God bless everyone dealing with an H. Pylori infection"

Nina · Taken for less than 1 month · January 23, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "I would give a higher rating but I'm on day 12 of a 14 day treatment. My main symptom is burning in my throat, tongue, and mouth. It still burns as badly as day one. I've been like this for four months! This is my second treatment as the first one didn't eradicate H Pylori. I'm hoping and praying for good results on my test next month. I've had difficulty sleeping, bizarre dreams, and I've been irritable to say the least. I'm not sure if that's a result of the med or if it's anxiety. I'm just really tired of this painful mouth and wondering if ANYONE else relates to my story."

Tamararae · Taken for less than 1 month · March 20, 2022

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "I've completed my 14 days with Talicia. It wasn't too bad while taking, the nausea is gone. The side effects now for me are horrible yeast infection and my teeth are stained orange (I pray its not permanent) and I have braces so that makes it even more difficult. I am so anxious and hopeful that this medication eradicated the H. Pylori. Have to wait for 2 more weeks for Py testing."

Coreka · Taken for less than 1 month · December 10, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "It been 2 months since taking this meds. It was ok taking it. No problems. I have multiple Scerlosis. Started after stomach problems 2 months after taking it. GI doctor looking my tummy. My tummy is really irritated. She took biopsy and waiting on the results. I been dealing with hyplori for 14 years. I will give a update when biopsy comeback. Got real baby acid reflux now."

Teresa · Taken for less than 1 month · January 30, 2022

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "I’m on day 4 of the 14 day treatment. It’s been a terrible experience so far. I’ve experienced a really bad headache since starting it. I’m very irritable and agitated. I have had trouble sleeping and sweating, almost like hot flashes all night. I’m already experiencing symptoms of a yeast infection. This is going to be a long 14 days!"

Amanda · February 26, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "On day 11 of this 14 day course. I have swollen glands burning throat nervousness tons of anxiety but I’m to believe that’s from the H pylori as I had that before I started the meds, Trouble sleeping heartburn all of this is manageable I just hope it eradicates this bug I won’t know for a month if it has done it’s job just wanted to share some of my side effects"

Amandajean79 · Taken for less than 1 month · March 1, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Day 14 first round burning throat red sore bumpy tongue and belly pain. I won’t know if it worked for another 30 days but some of my side effects rated as a 6 bc I’m not sure if it worked yet will update"

Coreka · Taken for less than 1 month · December 14, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Update I took this a while back Biopsy came back and h pylori is gone. I have gastritis really bad now. I drink alkaline water a few days a weeks and I eat very health. So I’m working to heal my tummy now. So the pills work if u follow it as directed"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · November 12, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Day 4 of taking this drug, only side affect I'm struggling with is stomach and intestinal cramps. I don't know if its working or not just not. I am still bloated as I was before taking it. I do hope it is doing something."

Weebles · Taken for less than 1 month · September 8, 2022

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Took Talicia after taking the other 3 drug combination that did not work. I feel horrible;I hope this goes away soon. Finished the two week course and still feel horrid."

A2anya · May 19, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "I’m very surprised but I had no side effects at all. I’m very satisfied with this medication"

Yovan · Taken for less than 1 month · November 13, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Took this med hoping for the best and it actually made me worse. My gut has not been the same, I have anxiety, stomach fluttering, spasms etc.. and did not eradicate the h pylori."

Talicia · Taken for less than 1 month · October 27, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Best medication and only one that will eradicate infection, failed two prior treatment algorithms and everything else is costly Talicia is covered well with insurance!"

Wierry · December 15, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Anybody that has taken Talicia go to primary doctor to check level of liver. Talicia has side effects but still effective for h pylori, it does work"

Yovan · Taken for less than 1 month · November 13, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection "Took this med hoping for the best.. it actually made me worse. My gut has not been the same… have anxiety, stomach fluttering, spasms etc.. and did not eradicate the h pylori."