User Reviews for Caduet

Caduet has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

High Blood Pressure
9.5
Summary of Caduet reviews 9.5 3 reviews

Dragonlady2222 · December 5, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: “I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc. ”

prior60 · June 4, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon.”

thumper49 · June 27, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure.”