User Reviews for Caduet

High Blood Pressure 9.5
Summary of Caduet reviews 9.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Caduet

thumper49 June 27, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure.”

prior60 June 4, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon.”

Dragonlady2222 December 5, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: “I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc. ”