User Reviews for Niravam to treat Anxiety

Niravam has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Anxiety. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Niravam Rating Summary

9.7/10 average rating

Compare all 142 medications used in the treatment of Anxiety.

Reviews for Niravam

Pamala3 June 24, 2011

“I have suffered from anxiety and panic disorders for all of my adult life. When I was diagnosed with Leukemia, my level of anxiety was at at all time high, because it also caused severe bone pain. My pain-management Doctor had some samples of Niravam. The first week I tried it, my life was changed in a huge way. It goes to work so quickly, if most effective and the half-life of this medicine seems short, so you aren't being "over-medicated". I've suggested it to others with the same disorder, but sadly, most doctors have never heard of it. I appreciate a safe, effective medication and just wish that more doctors were aware that it's more effective and no or very few side-effects, so they can benefit more patients.”

Kween September 24, 2008

“This medicine is great. I instantly start feeling calm from head to toe. I like the fact that I don't have to wait 30 minutes or so for it to kick in. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to have a day life. I also like that I can take it and still function at work.”

Anonymous November 10, 2009

“I was prescribed this by my doctor as a fast acting release from anxiety attacks. It helped me come off all medications for my anxiety disorder, now I only take Niravam when I'm having a bad anxiety attack, which is now very rare!”

Anonymous May 4, 2008

“I have been taking Niravam for over 2 years now. This is by far the most efective treatment for anxiety/ panic attacks that I have tried. However, I am also on Lexapro, Effexor, and Cymbalta which also help combat anxiety by adjusting neurotransmiters in order to decrease the frequency of attacks. Deffinately a great med for those who truly need it!”

Chaser1 November 6, 2009

“I have a disorder called RSD/CRPS one of the things this has affected is my hearing and sensitivity to movement so when I have to get in a large crowd or noisy environment like an airport I can take one of these and it dramatically helps since I never know when I will be in a situation like that. It is nice to be able to take a quick acting medicine to help. It does a great job”

niravam user January 12, 2010

“This is the only medication that makes me able to focus and stop obsessing on things I can't control and makes me able to be productive and active.”

chill pill March 17, 2008

“calms you down instantly”