User Reviews for Lemtrada

Learn more about Lemtrada.

Multiple Sclerosis 2 reviews 87 medications

Summary of Lemtrada reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Lemtrada

For Multiple Sclerosis "I am 7 months post Lemtrada infusion. I feel fantastic! I have began old hobbies and took of new ones as well. From rock climbing to jogging and camping, hiking. I have seen a 90 o/o improvement in my condition. My vision has restored in my right eye. My leg does not give out nearly as if it had before. I started a jogging regimen too. My drawbacks have been off and on shingles outbreak and tonsill hole issues. I am glad I chose Lemtrada! It gave me my life back, to me it is the cure for MS!"

MS.Cure.Believe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 22, 2016

For Multiple Sclerosis "Received Lemtrada as a study Patient and have gone over 10 years with no symptoms of my MS. The side effects of the treatment were minimal for me- fever, rash, headache for two weeks following the treatment. Hope this medication becomes available to more patients!!"

CRAFTYK May 26, 2015