User Reviews for Combivent

Learn more about Combivent.

COPD, Maintenance 12 reviews 44 medications

8.8
Summary of Combivent reviews 12 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Combivent

For COPD, Maintenance "For those who prefer Combivent and can't get it, be advised it is still available in Mexico over the counter by it's brand name. So if you have a friend who go's there, they can bring it back for you....Another option is to use Atrovent and Albuterol inhalers together as prescribed by your doctor as I do......As the U.S, drug companies charge a lot for Atrovent. BTW Regular Albuterol / Salbutamal Inhalers are less than $10. each when ordering UK Generics"

John In Chicago (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 8, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "I'm 1 month in on trying this respimat. It's terrible. I see the specialist tomorrow, and I went back on my morning once a day spariva. I used the combivent inhaler for extremely bad attacks where I might only use it 3-4 times in a month and it was a life saver for me. It WAS my safety net..I hope they go back to the combivent inhaler."

ezzcat May 31, 2015

For COPD, Maintenance "Switched from Symbicort. Combivent works much better than Symbicort or Albuterol for me. My wheezing is allergy induced. Ipratropium addresses the allergic component. Seems wetter than other inhalers which helps delivery."

DogLover-2800 August 25, 2014

For COPD, Maintenance "I have used it since 1998. It is the only product that works for me ....now they discontinued the product and use respirmat. The drug does not work for me at all. I sure wish combivent was back."

Ronnsplace October 29, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "I've been on Combivent for years and then had an allergic reaction to it which put me in the ER. Had severe skin burning and itching all over. Now have to stop it. It did help my breathing so not happy about this allergic reaction happening to me."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 8, 2012

For COPD, Maintenance "Works great initially especially if you are congested but after a couple of weeks now does nothing. Maybe my body just got too used to it? Does nothing now. Notice the drug interactions, doctor and pharmacist didn't say anything. Can make your heart race as well."

Anonymous September 6, 2011

For COPD, Maintenance "I was given this medication in the ER (breathing treatment) . It worked wonders for me, it immediately open up my lungs so that I could breath. What a relief!!"

Anonymous May 20, 2011

For COPD, Maintenance "I began Combivent, doubting it at first, but was so glad my family doctor told me about it. It has helped me tremendously. I am so relieved to have it. "

Kimmy68 March 15, 2010

For COPD, Maintenance "If you have Asthma and a chest cold, Combivent clears the mucus from your airways so you can breathe. I only gave it 9 out of 10 because it tastes AWFUL!"

Wheeziegirl December 16, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "This inhaler has made such a difference in my breathing. I wish my doctor would have prescribed it years ago!!"

Driverguy November 2, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "I've been using Combivent since 2000 up to now but not on a regular basis, only during severe asthma attack and it gives immediate relief."

nuh August 14, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "Has been a very good drug for my asthma."

Anonymous June 2, 2009

More about Combivent (albuterol / ipratropium)

Professional resources