User Reviews for Combivent Respimat

Learn more about Combivent Respimat.

COPD, Maintenance 5 reviews 46 medications

3.8
Summary of Combivent Respimat reviews 5 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Combivent Respimat

For COPD, Maintenance "I have had constant problems with the new apparatus. Turning it to get it ready is hard for my arthritic hands. Half the time I accidently hit the button and send a puff into the air making me have to turn it again to get another puff again. I never coughed when the old one delivered its dosage but this one makes me cough immediagely. What's with that? I even have trouble getting the lid open. I just hate it."

GardenerFran (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 29, 2016

"The design of the new inhaler needs to be changed. I noticed when the twist mechanism stops and says it has zero doses left, there is still plenty medicine left in the capsule. Either increase the amount of twists the inhaler can do or change it back to something less mechanical, like the old push inhalers."

Nolan jacko May 13, 2015

For COPD, Maintenance "I love the Combivent Respimat. I'll admit it was a little different at first but once the pharmacist instructed me I was fine. I even like it better now than the old one."

Johnny F (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 13, 2014

For COPD, Maintenance "I am a veteran and also retired from the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. I have been using inhalers since 1986. I have to tell you, this is one of the most difficult inhalers to use. It takes two good hands to use. Think about all the Veterans returning from combat with missing upper and or lower extremities. Think about going back to the drawing board."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 3, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "Respirmat has been a bad replacement for combivent. It has a short time relief for breathing."

Ronnsden (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "I could not live without Combivent. Now they come up with this Combivent Respimat, takes half a container to finally get the hang of it and its $238.00. Need to find something else for me because I cannot afford this every month."

clifeez (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 1, 2013