User Reviews for Primlev

Chronic Pain
Pain

missy · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 1, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “According to my pain Dr, companies have a 20% allowable variance in the active ingredient. That is horrible ! ! ! So they put me on a brand of oxycodone / acetaminophen, called PRIMLEV 10/300, and it has been AMAZING ! It actually works. Have tried all the other manufacturers and this one blows them all away”

Mrsmonkeywelder14 · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 7, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “After being on hydrocodone for a few years, I was switched to Primlev. I have had no side effects at all and it helps with my chronic pain much more than hydrocodone, and I like the fact that it has only 300mg of acetaminophen. I do find that I need to take it more like every 4-5 hours instead of every 6 hours, but I've read that the effects do begin to wear off after 3.5-5 hours. Overall I consider this medication a godsend”

cljinhouston September 29, 2010

For Pain: “Primalev 10mg/300mg has been a lifesaver for me. I was born with a rare orthopedic birth defect that causes severe deformities in most of my bones, joints and muscles. This disability alone causes tremendous pain. However, just 3 years ago I was diagnosed with having Fibromyalgia that also contributes to my pain. Both conditions required me to stay in bed, usually tossing and turning until morning where I needed large amounts of caffeine to manage the day. One day my PCP prescribed a new medication, Primalev. Primalev has given me my life back. It has nearly stopped all of my pain and I am forever grateful. My only complaint is only 1 pharmacy offers this miracle medication. Please don't discontinue making this medication.”