User Reviews for Trezix to treat Pain

Trezix Rating Summary

5.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Trezix

Jim · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 11, 2020

“This stuff is pretty much useless for *serious* pain - like back degeneration that makes it almost impossible to walk because of crippling leg pain. This medication is like taking a regular strength Tylenol. And then there's the fact that the manufacturer has the stones to take a med that's been generic for decades, add some acetaminophen and caffeine, and charge Brand name prices for the "novel" combo. Criminal. With the craziness surrounding opioids these days (I get it, but...), expect more and more "Pain Management" clinics to push people onto this ineffective rubbish.”

TonyHannint · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 27, 2019

“This medication gave my life back. I was injured overseas and suffer from chronic hip pain and need a partial replacement. Trezix does not mask the pain totally, but takes the pain level down allowing me to function. Norco, and dilaudid are better pain relievers, but you are taken into a faded state of consciousness. <3 Trezix”

Joe · Taken for less than 1 month January 28, 2019

“Made me feel like I was choking. No pain relief at all.”

Becca · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2018

“I started this medication last night. So far, it has only made me feel worse, hasn't helped the pain in my back and shoulder, gave me horrible heartburn, and I was up most of the night from the pain.”

EggWhisk September 22, 2016

“Very helpful for my tension headaches, didn't leave me to foggy”

Wnd77 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 13, 2016

“Multiple Sclerosis and slipped disk this is great for pain!!”

Sharon65 · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2016

“Severe lower back pain. Took my first dose last night. The caffiene in it, kept me awake all night. Took another dose this morning. The caffiene makes my heart feel like it's beating out of my chest..the codiene in this medicine did help my back pain..I eat before I take it, because it does upset my stomach.. I will be talking to my doctor about switching to something else. I'd just rather have plain old hydrocodone ....no caffiene .....”

Becca1185 · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2012

“Didn't like the caffeine addition of this medication, it kept me awake at night, however, it did significantly help my headaches. Very thankful for the relief!”

ec3256 July 7, 2012

“Did not alleviate my pain at all.”

Anonymous February 18, 2012

“Works for pain, just as well as codeine. ”

user21 September 19, 2011

“Use it for back pain. Better than codeine, does not work as well as Norco.”

More about Trezix (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine)

Other brands: Dvorah, Panlor, Panlor DC, Panlor SS, Zerlor